Well this is my first blog. I think my life is somewhat boring right now but Shannon thinks "I'm just so totally cool" :) So, thanks Shannon! I appreciate it.
It might take me a little while to get used to this thing so I apologize!
I'm really excited about moving to Mississippi!! Can you believe it? I never thought in a million years I would be living there, but it should be fun...and the best part is...I get to be with the most amazing person alive...My hubby! yay!! It's been three months since I've gotten to live with him. Man, it feels like a lifetime. I'm so glad we decided to do this.
And in just a short week since we decided this, everything is done! We have our apartment ready for us when I get there! Woo! And something that's even more fantastic is my friend Laura is living there too. She lives in the apartment on the floor right below me...yay!. I was worried about living somewhere completely new on my own, so it will be nice to have another Air Force wife with me. I can't believe I'm leaving in just 12 days, that is so soon! I'm so happy all my family is here these next two weeks. Both my sister's and their families and my brother all came down to visit...perfect timing!! I get one last big hooray with everyone before I leave. :)
But man has this house been crazy! We have 6 kids here in my parents house and they are all under the age of 5! It's a mad house...I feel like I'm back teaching at the preschool. Lol
But I love it and I wouldn't change it for anything. It is so much fun.
As soon as I figure our how to post pictures...I will totally do that. He-he.
Tomorrow is our huge family/friend picnic at the park....that should be fun! I still can't believe that Jeremy and I started this annual picnic 5 years ago. When we were only dating for 6 months we really wanted our families to meet so we had everyone meet at the park for a picnic and we have just been keeping it going every year since, and it keeps growing! But the only thing missing this year...is Jeremy! :( I know he so wishes he could be there with us and so do we. So, I will be taking TONS of pictures for him.
Well I'm getting pretty tired, I feel like I'm writing in a diary. Lol. So, there's a little bit about what's been going on with me lately. I will blog how the picnic goes tomorrow! =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You started that FIVE years ago? Wouldn't you have been like... barely a teenager? Like, 15 or something? Wow. And I totally can't wait for you to move. You can hang out at the beach all day, and then be with Jeremy at night! What a dream. Ha. I wish that was MY life!
ReplyDeleteI had just turned 16 when we started dating. So, yep! I was a teeny bopper. Lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping I'll be able to spend time at the beach but it's been raining a lot there lately and it's hurricane season. Yuck!!
Thanks for reading my blog. =]